Bank of America Sr. Agile Scrum Master in Charlotte, North Carolina
We are seeking a technically savvy, business oriented, and programmatic Senior Scrum Master that can partner with enterprise Agile Coaches and other team Scrum Masters to develop the Platform’s Architecture team agile strategy and implement it into reality. This is an execution role in a fast-paced, high visibility Big Data platform environment. The candidate will be working with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders to establish agile processes and routines that enable the Architecture team to deliver in an agile fashion across a multitude of portfolio engagements. The candidate will be held accountable to increase the team’s operational transparency, improve its intra-team communications and accelerate its value delivery.
Ideal candidate should demonstrate strong personal ownership, hunger for solving tough problems and ability to execute end to end. Ability to communicate clearly ideas and agile concepts is a must. The candidate will be considered the subject matter expert for all things agile on the team so they need to have previous relevant experience transforming teams through the agile methodology while tracking progress through data driven metrics.
• Must have proven Agile experience and a successful track record of enabling agile in large enterprises
• 10+ years of leading agile projects in large enterprises
• Experience driving deliverables end to end while tracking their on-going performance through metrics
• Experience mentoring fellow agile practitioners and technical staff with regards to Agile methodology and best practices
• Ability to establish team ownership and responsibilities for self-managing
• Ability to establish proper prioritization process in a complex service driven environment
• Strong customer engagement skills with ability to manage client relationships and expectations
• Have a continuous problem solver mind-set
• Ability to manage a portfolio of agile projects throughout the agile lifecycle
• Strong verbal and written communication skills tailored to the proper audience
• Scrum Master certified
• Strong expertise with JIRA and Confluence
• Technical understanding of Big Data/Hadoop
• Agile Coach certified
• SAFE SPC Certification or equivalent scaled agile experience
Posting Date : 06/14/2019
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 900 W TRADE ST,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs