Bank of America Operations Project Consultant in Charlotte, North Carolina
Responsible for medium - large projects for an operations department, product or business unit. Provides consulting expertise to line managers on productivity issues, analyzes market and operational impact in the business brought about by the project parameters. Researches and documents organizational reviews, workflow analysis, management and staff analysis. Develops project plans including estimates of cost and resources required. Defines project scope to others outside of operations that may become involved in or impacted by the project. Requires a thorough knowledge of the operations area.
· BA in Technology, Information Technology Management, or associated degree
· Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in data analytics and aggregating large volumes of data
· Expert in designing and developing in Tableau metrics, reporting, dashboards, and analytics
· Strong change management and/or analyst skills
· Possess problem solving and analytical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Tableau Certification
· Proactive, a self-starter
· Executive presence with the ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations
· Willing to learn and adapt to change
· Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office suite of products, especially excel and PowerPoint
Posting Date : 05/30/2019
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 900 W TRADE ST,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs