Bank of America Operations Analyst Global Custody and Markets in Charlotte, North Carolina
The role within MLI Settlements is responsible for settlement of equity and fixed income trades executed by the MLI entity and its clients. We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive individual that works well under pressure and can maintain high standards when dealing with tight deadlines, high volumes, and demanding clients/trading desks. The high level responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling escalation issues from both our clients and business partners, managing exposure related to pending transactions and/or breaks, engaging in projects/process improvements, and ensuring that the all process controls and regulations are followed. They work closely with the firm's internal and external clients throughout the organization, including front office, operational staff, technology, compliance, legal, project managers, and various business units. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business and/or 2+ years of equivalent work experience
• Intellectual curiosity, passion, and self-motivation
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
• Risk management awareness
• Critical thinking, creativity, and problem solving skills
• Highest degree of integrity / ethical standards and sound judgment
• Commitment to delivering excellence
• Ability to analyze large data sets and create a story that drives business decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at senior levels
• Ability to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
Posting Date : 05/20/2019
Charlotte, NC, International Trade Center, 200 N College St,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs