University of North Carolina at Charlotte Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Charlotte, North Carolina
Position Number: 000727
Department: Counseling & Health Serv (Adm)
Employment Type: Permanent - Full-time
Months Per Year: 12
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position supports the counseling, training, and educational mission of CAPS and includes direct service to students and consultation services to the University community. Under the leadership of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Health Programs & Services & Director of the CAPS, this position provides individual and group counseling services to students, and educational programs and consultation services to faculty, staff, students, and family members. This position contributes to the supervision of trainees, especially social work interns, and service to the University community.
Minimum Experience / Education:
- Completed Master of Social Work (MSW) degree
- Completion of all supervision hours to satisfy requirements for a full license as a Social Worker in North Carolina.
- Experience providing psychological services to young adults.
Preferred Education Skills and Experience:
- Strong clinical skills, with experience working in university counseling centers or with young adults in a clinical setting.
- Experience providing services to special populatons (e.g., students of color, men, international students, LGBTQ-identified students, students with spectrum disorders)