Honeywell IT Procurement Leader in Charlotte, North Carolina
IT Procurement Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Looking for an experienced leader in sourcing and procurement applications. The Solution Architect is a great opportunity in the highly visible global implementation of the Ivalua application in Honeywell. The candidate will work with internal and external partners to define the roadmap and requirements for the functionality to be implemented. We need someone who can think big - then make it happen. The candidate will become a key member of the Enterprise Applications ISC Procurement team. They will support making the vision of a global common Source to Pay application come to fruition.
Guide the development and solution architecture of the Ivalua Application
Work with internal and external partners to enhance the Ivalua solution and help develop the roadmap of future functionality
Gather detailed requirements and provide solutions to meet future business needs.
Work with development teams for the deployment and enhancements to the system.
Work closely with colleagues in SAP MM, FI functional, Procurement and Vendor Master Management business teams to implement an integrated solution.
35 Guide the development and solution architecture of the Ivalua Application
35 Gather detailed requirements and provide solutions
30 Work with internal and external partners
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering
- 5-10 years of application experience
- 3-5 years of Indirect procurement experience
- Experience with the Ivalua suite of Applications, and SAP Procurement
- Experience with achieving excellent User Experience in new applications
- Ability to work directly with our internal customers, external partners
- Experience in application development, deployment and system integrations
- Functional knowledge of Procurement business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54805
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 101 N. Tryon Street, Suite 6000, Charlotte, NC 28246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.