Bank of America Incident Response Practitioner/Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
Incident Management is part of the Incident Response and Management Global Team. The role of the Incident Manager is to coordinate the response and recovery activities from information security incidents. This includes collaboration with appropriate response partners, assist with determining the root cause of incidents and work with stakeholders and responsible parties to remediate any identified control gaps or failures; Escalate issues to management in a timely manner with appropriate information regarding severity, exposure, and action items; this role requires critical thinking and investigative mindset coupled effective written, and verbal communication skills.
• 2 + years of experience with Information Security related activities.
• 2 + years of experience in an operations focused information security role.
• Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of potential data breaches or cyber security incidents.
• Ability to lead technical bridge lines to develop quick containment solutions to cyber-security incidents.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a global financial institution.
• Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware and digital forensics as they relate to Incident Response.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Security+ or equivalent certification required within 6 months of employment. GCIH or equivalent is required within 18 months of employment.
• Ability to work non-standard hours, to include weekend on-call throughout the year (approximately 8-10 weekends, depending on needs of the Bank). There may also be a requirement to cover the majority of US holidays.
• College Degree - (B.S, M.S.) in Digital Forensics, Computer Science, Information Security or a related field.
• Familiarity with Laws, Rules, and Regulations (LRRs) attendant Financial Institutions Information Security requirements including Privacy LRRs e.g. GDPR, NYDFS, SEC Guidelines, MAS Requirements, CCPA, etc.
• Familiarity with NIST CSF, NIST IR Lifecycle, and NIST NICE.
• Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain.
Posting Date : 06/14/2019
Denver, CO, Union Station, 1801 16th St,
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
Charlotte, NC, 13510 BALLANTYNE CORPORATE PL (NC2109),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs