Collabera Hadoop Security Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina
Hadoop Security Architect
Location:Charlotte, North CarolinaUS
• Responsible for providing security expertise.
• Provides baseline security standards and policies for multiple big data platforms of high complexity.
• Will be identifying potential threats and risks and making recommendations to prevent these issues. Information Technology or risk management experience.
• Key individual contributor, with accountability for enabling secure environments (processes and technologies) for the business and technology groups.
• Utilizes technical and business knowledge to design and implement secure, risk-based solutions, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
• Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units, at various levels.
• 7 - 10 years Open source Big data technologies (Hadoop, HDFS, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka, S3, Kubernetes, AWS, ADLS, Dockers) experience.
• Experienced in various security technologies in big data space: Kerberos, KDC, Sentry, Certificates, TLS, Encryption, Tokenization
• Strong knowledge and experience in UNIX or Linux OS and security.
• In-depth information security expertise.
• Requires overall high-level understanding of security along with technical security background (including some architecture experience).
• Extensive experience with information security topics, including the design, development, implementation or governance of information security solutions.
• Knowledge to design and implement secure, risk-based solutions, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies