Inova Health Systems RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST in CHANTILLY, Virginia
Clinical Services - Provides clinical services according to radiology practice standards and acts as a resource to radiography students and other technologists to ensure optimal department functions. Patient Care - Administers sound patient care practice according to hospital and department policies and procedures, to ensure the safety of the patients. Protection/Safety - Demonstrates radiation protection/safety for patients, staff and self as outlined in department protocols and regulatory guidelines, to ensure the safety of the patients and staff. Environment of Care/Equipment- Maintains equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition, to ensure the safety of the patients and staff. Support Functions - Completes ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations. Staff Development - Demonstrates the initiative for self-development, to ensure proficiency of staff with new technological changes.
- Required: Recent experience in a hospital/healthcare environment as a Radiologic Technologist/student
- Graduate of an accredited school/program of diagnostic radiography
- ARRT registry eligible. ARRT must be obtained within 1 year of hire: BLS
- Must be licensed as required by the state of employment if employed at an INOVA free standing Imaging Center not affiliated with one of the INOVA Hospitals
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to multi task and make clinical decisions to facilitate patient care. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and spreadsheets as needed to facilitate clinical care as well as EMR and PACS trouble shooting as required. Capability to perform on-call, shift, holiday, and weekends when required.
Weekend at Dulles South
Work Site Location: INOVA URGENT CARE-DULLES
Work Site Address: 24801 PINEBROOK ROAD STE 110
Schedule: Every Other Weekend
Work Site City/State: CHANTILLY, VA