Inova Health Systems PHYSICAL THERAPIST in CHANTILLY, Virginia
We are seeking a part time experienced and skilled manual Outpatient Ortho Physical Therapist to add to a motivated team of clinicians that focus on individualized patient care, clinical education, and staff development. in Chantilly, VA!!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the following:
- Perform select evaluation and treatment methods appropriate to the diagnosis, age group and patients physical and emotional status and formulates appropriate treatment plans.
- Demonstrates essential skill competencies in the use of treatment modalities, equipment and protocols.
- Performs re-evaluations according to department guidelines, adjusting the treatment plan
- Adheres to department policy regarding timeframe, form and content of written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries.
- Communicates effectively with patients, family, medical staff, care team members, students, supervisors and outside contacts.
- Completes all administrative tasks and other responsibilities in support of the operating unit.
M-F (at least 2 evening shifts)
New graduate Physical Therapist required; one year experience in setting applied preferred.
BS in Physical Therapy
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT certification required through one of the following: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION, AMERICAN RED CROSS or MILITARY TRAINING NETWORK
Virginia state Physical Therapist Licensure Required
Basic computer knowledge, proficient in English verbal and written skills
Work Site Location: INOVA PHYS THER CTR-DULLES
Work Site Address: 24801 PINEBROOK ROAD STE 200
Schedule: Monday-Friday with every other weekend
Work Site City/State: CHANTILLY, VA