Comcast Sr. Manager, Workforce Optimization in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing call routing in a multi-site environment to ensure an efficient workload and workforce balance while supporting the organizations' vision, mission and customer access strategies. Serves as a liaison and contact for supporting internal and external vendor relationships. Provides subject matter guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops process and procedures to implement functional strategies. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
This individual is responsible for full time employee's, schedule adherence, and service level
- Oversees the Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring, and reporting the daily/monthly call center statistics. For example: call center volumes, achievement.
- Manages the Workforce Management staff in the various workforce management activities of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, monitoring queues and volumes, and approving off phone activities.
- Conducts forecasting, creates staffing schedules, and monitors real time for schedule adherence.
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification. Oversees escalation plan when service levels are negatively impacted.
- Forecasts and accounts for growth due to seasonal variations, special events, and other cyclical patterns affecting client's (such as marketing blitzes.)
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer