Comcast Manager, Project Management - Customer Experience/Care in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for managing moderately-to-highly complex projects in accordance with PMO Project Management methodology using duration based planning in a technical and cross-functional environment. Responsible for managing the complete project life cycle, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops schedules and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks critical project achievements through control calls and risk mitigation management. Builds and manages project teams ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle. Acts as a change management practitioner to drive adoption and utilization in to the business to support benefit realization.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate high level requirements into a scope document and ultimately a full schedule to successfully drive projects to completion.
- Proven experience working in a PMO environment with established project management processes and tools
- Executive presence and ability to quickly build relationships with internal customers and project sponsors
- Works with various managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements.
- Manages projects of major importance to overall business operations by reporting status, tracking delays, and making required adjustments.
- Determines overall staffing requirements relating to corporate projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for specific project assignments.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project plans.
- Negotiates, administers, and monitors contracts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Prosci Change Management Certification a plus.
- Experience supporting customer service and customer experience type initiatives
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common goal.
- Highly effective collaborator and facilitator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer