Arrow Electronics Financial Compliance Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Financial Compliance Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Accounting professional to work in our Englewood, CO office of Arrow Electronics to support our SEC reporting and SOX compliance teams.
The individual must possess strong business acumen and thrive in a dynamic business environment.
This position will be responsible for financial reporting and being the liaison for and manage internal and external audit engagements or special projects.
● Reporting—Responsible for producing and issuing periodic reports regarding general subject matter and or business areas, performing basic analysis when necessary for internal and external purposes.
● Identify, document, test and remediate potential risk areas and support the maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance.
● Research of various accounting policies and procedures, including technical accounting research to ensure the company is in compliance. (For US – GAAP).
● Assist in providing information and documentation to internal and external audit requests.
● Participate in cross-functional teams on accounting/finance special projects that will require gaining an understanding of the business, the processes that support the business and working with other Arrow personnel to discover the root cause of the issue and develop a reasonable solution.
● Maintain current awareness and documentation of SOX compliance rules and regulations.
● Filing of compliance project documentation, ensuring adherence to internal retention policies.
● Oversee work completed by Compliance Analysts.
The successful candidate has strong accounting/finance knowledge and analytical abilities.
The candidate should be passionate about the use of technology to solve business problems, including a very high proficiency with MS Excel and General Ledger reporting tools
The candidate must have strong communication skills, and be able to work closely with the accounting groups, support organizations and management.
Key personal characteristics include motivation, proactive ownership of responsibilities, attention to accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, drive to meet deadlines and ability to deliver a clear/concise message to management based on facts and data.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands; thrives in dynamic environment and can manage quick deadlines
Team player who excels in collaborative environment, but also able to work independently with little supervision
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience
4 year degree - Accounting
3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience in SEC reporting and/or audit.
CPA Highly preferred.
What is in it for you?
Training, Skills development, Performance coaching, the opportunity to be involved with reporting and compliance for a Fortune 113, global business.
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package.
We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family.
Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 113 company with more than 18,800 employees in over 80 countries, and 2017 sales of $26.6 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.