Dell Client Technical Support Specialist- Pro Support in Casablanca, Morocco
Client Technical Support Specialist - Pro Support
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services , we are looking for a Technical Support Agent to join our remote technical assistance team in Casablanca as well as providing telephone and email assistance to our European customers as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell's world-class customer service doesn’t end when a client purchases our innovative products. Our Client Tech Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
The technical Support Department is pleased to announce the recruitment of a Technical Support Agent who is fluent in French & English. His or her daily tasks include:
• Providing first-level support
• Using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
• Assigning incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures
• Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
• Clearly and concisely logging and tracking details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue while maintaining and updating customer database
• Fluent in French & English
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations and deal professionally with irate customers
• Certificate/Diploma in computing
• Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to help customers get the best from truly ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .