Golder Associates Administrative Assistant in CALGARY, Alberta
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our Water team on a full-time basis based in Calgary.
An overview of your role will include:
· Assisting with letters, reports, client correspondence, and presentations
· Travel coordination and bookings for the group
· Working closely with Project Managers by offering consistent & professional administrative support with their daily project requests
· General filing and archiving, photocopying, and other administrative duties as required
· Project administration support
· General assistance to other Administrative Assistants in the office as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills, abilities, and qualifications:
· 2-3 years of experience providing administrative support in a professional office environment
· Graduate of business administration diploma preferred
· Team player with a flexible, can-do attitude
· Willingness to learn and implement systems
· Desire to develop a career in administrative support
· Attention to detail and ownership of delegated tasks
· Excellent organizational skills (record keeping, time management, follow up)
· Good communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing)
· Friendly and pleasant manner
· Good problem-solving skills with the initiative and ability to identify alternative solutions
· Advanced Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Administrative Assistant**
*Requisition ID: *18002410**