Procter & Gamble Human Resources Specialist in Cairo, Egypt
P&G was founded over 180 years ago. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We focus on Improving the lives of world Consumers!
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
As a Recruitment Specialist in our Human Resources Department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and delivering day to day operations in the recruitment and selection process.
- Generating, maintaining, and ensuring accuracy of dashboards, scorecards, and databases used in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Providing planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of various programs in talent supply.
- Providing stewardship and controls provision in the operations of P&G’s recruitment process.
- Providing planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of various programs in the Learning & Development of the organization.
- Strong operational discipline – able to effectively manage time and resources to deliver on critical outcomes
- Proven verbal and written communication skills – able to effectively communicate ideas to internal and external partners of various backgrounds and levels.
- Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, prioritize, and execute necessary activities to deliver on recruiting needs, with strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent collaboration skills – able to effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds.
- Ability to develop technical proficiency in complex processes and technical applications used in P&G recruitment operations.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Specialist
Requisition ID: HR 00003658
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs