Signature Flight Support Passenger Service Agent - Full-Time in Bullhead City, Arizona
Electronic check-in of passengers for domestic and international travel.
- Verification of documents for international and domestic flights.
- Assign passenger seats.
- Ensure correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned flight.
- Verify ticket and seat reservations.
- Match manifest to on-board count.
- Announce arrivals and departures as necessary.
- Provide information to passengers/customers as requested.
- Connect/disconnect Jetway/stairs as necessary.
- Assist with baggage tagging and baggage claim reports.
- Maintain current knowledge of all flight times during designated shift.
- Maintain liaison with Airlines, Customer Service Representatives and Ground Handlers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
_ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS_ _ _ The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Write simple correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and employees.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good communication and customer service skills needed. Work effectively under pressure. Ability to learn and apply computer skills. Must successfully complete Company’s PST program.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Title: Passenger Service Agent - Full-Time
Location: Arizona-Bullhead City-Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport - IFP
Requisition ID: 33279