CTG Recruiting Associate in Buffalo, New York
Title: Recruiting Associate
Job Number: 18213216
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a well-known Buffalo healthcare company? Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3-4 months
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Recruiting Associate
Work Hours: First shift, M-F
Pay Rates: $17-19/hour
Supports the organization’s business objectives by participating in the sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, and hiring of high-quality candidates. Assists the recruitment staff in the execution of assigned searches, while participating in learning and training activities.
Supports the recruitment staff in the execution of search activities (sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and hiring).
Processes candidates through different recruitment stages through the BrassRing applicant tracking system (TalentConnect) following defined procedures.
Builds sourcing capabilities to identify, attract and secure passive candidates. This includes internet searching, networking and other techniques.
Gains awareness and knowledge of government regulations to operate within legal human resource guidelines.
Develops initial partnering relationships with internal clients.
Attends training and participates in targeted self-development programs to build recruitment capabilities and become highly knowledgeable about the business and functional areas as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree: Business Admin., Human Resources or related area. Masters degree a plus.
• Requires a minimum of one (1) year of experience in HR, recruitment or other related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exhibits integrity and honesty, a strong work ethic and personal motivation.
• Professional presence
• Highly collaborative and team oriented
• Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
• Strong determination to achieve objectives with drive for results
• Demonstrated influencing and persuasive skills
• Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth and change
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Recruiting Coordination