Honeywell Senior Customer Service Assistant - German in Bucharest, Romania
Senior Customer Service Assistant - German
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
* Supports service organization and projects by processing work packages / managing requests in a timely and correct manner. *
- Processes a wide variety of maintenance related activities between Honeywell and customers: records, changes in the list of equipment or obligations covered by the contract (escalations), cancellations, re-registrations, renewals;
- Initiate, get approvals (if necessary) and complete billing related to contracts
- Analyzes and takes the necessary steps to resolve disputes (credit issuance and reflow);
- Perform business reporting based on business requirements, following the required frequency
- RQB - reactive quoted: creation, re-creation, additions and deductions, full or partial billing Process standard parts requests and other associated tasks (changes in material settings, extensions, replacements)
- Records and modifies internal purchase requests according to business requirements (direct and indirect purchase
- Creates Field Citrix work order (field operational planning)
- Operates changes according to process requirements in various existing records
- Investigates and resolves the interface errors that may occur in the system, works to prevent them from occurring, and addresses root causes,
Handles customer configuration requests (creating, modifying, extending and creating links)
20 Processing Returns
20 Customer Invoicing
20 Prepare Forecast Reports
20 Administrative Support
20 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in German
- Some experience in a similar role
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- An ability to work with limited direction
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD48901
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.