Accenture IT Customer Service Associate with Polish in Bucharest, Romania
Accenture is looking for new colleagues in our team of enthusiasts that enjoy delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
• Good understanding of customer requests and ability to provide customers with proper & accurate response.
• Key / Process data according to customer specifications and as per Job Instruction Manuals.
● Customer Service agents support end user in day by day operations with specific applications;
● Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
● Receives and logs all e-mail/web/phone call and ensures proper documentation;
● Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
● Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
● Identify and escalate priority issues;
● Helps agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
• Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity and schedule;
• Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system;
• Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
• Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
• Address any problems/grievances with the Coordinator/Manager/ that may have an impact on productivity and operations;
• Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.
Are you fluent in Italian and you would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world?
In turn we would like you to have:
• Fluency in Polish and English, both written & spoken;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Active listening skills;
• Detail-oriented and analytical;
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
• Problem solving and analysis;
• Customer service orientation.
Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
- Accenture Jobs