Procter & Gamble Strategic Sales - Key Account Manager (m/f) in Brussels, Belgium
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then, Strategic Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Key account, you directly receive important responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
• Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
• Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
• Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
• Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
• Preparing volume forecast and plans
• Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
• Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
If you're a good fit you:
• Have a master degree in any discipline • Are a born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people • Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing • Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work • Have strong analytical thinking and skills • Have experience of either living in Belgium or knowledge of its market • Are fluent in Dutch or French, and can communicate in English within the business environment • Have maximum 4 years of working experience • Have a valid driver’s license.
What does P&G offer you?
• We would love you to start in a managerial full-time position reporting to the Talent Leader of the geography and we will provide a competitive salary and benefits package. • We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being. • You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
Title: Strategic Sales - Key Account Manager (m/f)
Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Requisition ID: SLS00003864
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs