IQVIA Key Account Manager, MedTech in Brussels, Belgium
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Develops new and expands current business for the IQVIA MedTech offering (supporting MedTech clients from concept to commercial success), providing industry and offering expertise, as well as sales leadership to identify and qualify revenue opportunities. Proactively manages the selling process and closes the sales in both existing and new accounts.
· Achieves growth and revenue targets for the IQVIA MedTech offering through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
· Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of the IQVIA MedTech offering and its application within a client’s enterprise.
· Participates with the Belgian Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists to establish account/business strategies.
· Collaborates with go-to-market teams to target and qualify opportunities.
· Interfaces with MedTech clients at all levels.
· Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
· As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities and solutions to the broad MedTech market.
· Takes proactive role in contract negotiations and closing.
· Follows up on delivery, implementation and customer satisfaction.
· As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to the Belgian Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists. This to strengthen industry specific offerings and capture additional business opportunities.
· May have or develop leadership responsibility with less experienced go-to-market people.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of seven (7) years relevant sales or account management experience in or selling in the MedTech industry.
· Profound knowledge of key marketplace issues/challenges for the MedTech industry and related businesses are a must.
The ideal candidate must have
· a track record as successful sales person, with excellent qualification, value selling and negotiating skills, able to work within a team environment.
· a successful previous experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of a client’s organisation.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
No matchValue Selling
No matchNew Business Opportunities
No matchCustomer Satisfaction
No matchSales Management
No matchConsultative Selling
Level of education
- MatchBachelor's Degree
Hospital & Health Care
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs