Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Manager in Brookfield, Wisconsin
The Account Manager 1 will build relationships at VP level inside client organization within assigned account base. This role works with (up to 20) current accounts and ZBA customers to set account and department strategy inside the organization, account retention and expansion, and management of the day to day sales activities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain relationships with VP level executives.
- Gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals.
- Set account and department strategy in partnership with the client aligned with Ricoh's industry and domain roadmap.
- Execute Ricoh's Core Equipment and Core Services Strategies within client accounts.
- Position and pitch Core and standard solutions and collaborates with others to drive qualified opportunities.
- Engages premium rep for expansion of premium services.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Drives profitable revenue, account penetration and expansion, and addition of services.
- Conducts regular meetings with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Leverages CRM to enter/track all sales data and activities daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Drives profitable business opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 3-7 years account management experience.
- Proven consultative selling skills.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.