Physician Affiliate Group of NY Rheumatologist in Bronx, New York
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln our teams handle more than 550,000 outpatient visits, more than 144,000 emergency room visits and more than 22,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Lincoln Medical Center located in the Bronx, NY is looking for a full time Rheumatologist.
• Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal system and immune system
• Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
• Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
• The practice is mostly outpatient with a consultative service for all inpatient departments.
• Academic appointment is provided through Weill Cornell Medical School.
• The rheumatology division provides elective training for the residents in Internal Medicine.
Board Eligible/certified Rheumatologist to head our division of Rheumatology
Fellowship training in Rheumatology
External Company Name: Physician Affiliate Group of New York
External Company URL: http://pagny.org/
Street: 234 East 149th Street