Express Scripts Infusion Nurse RN - Accredo in Bronx, New York
Home Infusion Nurse RN (Accredo)
Not all home infusion opportunities are the same. For RNs who want to grow their skills with new/specialty infusion therapies, while having greater flexibility, ownership, and serenity than what is experienced in more high-impact, high-stress environments, we encourage you to rethink what’s most important about your career.
Put your love for helping people into action by building trust and providing guidance to people in need of medical expertise and compassion. You will serve not only as an administrator of in-home IV Infusion medical treatment, response management and follow-up care, but a coach to empower patients through training on treatment regimen, condition management and treatment self-administration when appropriate. You will also own the overall well-being of your patients by coordinating with Pharmacists and Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) staff on patient needs and logistical concerns regarding infusion sites.
This is a chance to build relationships, apply your resourcefulness, and be the RN you dreamed of when you decided on your life’s work. Because it all matters.
Qualifications of the Home Infusion Nurse RN:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license
- State license(s) in good standing – must be licensed in all practicing states
- High School Diploma or GED, plus 8-11 years of relevant work experience with a Nursing Diploma or
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with an ASN degree or
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a BSN degree
- 1+ years as a specialty RN in a critical care, acute, or home healthcare environment
- Strong IV insertion skills
- Critical care experience and/or home infusion experience strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel within an assigned geographic area
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts on short notice and be on call for field visits as determined by business needs
- Home internet access
It’s about being willing to go the extra mile. Want to hear what life at Express Scripts is like from one of our specialty nurses? Check out Encapsulated - The Express Scripts Podcast here: bit.ly/EncapsulatedSpecialtyNurse.
As a vital contributor to our Fortune 25 organization, you can expect all the resources and support you need to excel on behalf of our patients. Add to that our full suite of total rewards:
Benefits of the Home Infusion Nurse RN:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Internal Career Training Resources
- Door-to-Door Pay and Mileage Reimbursement
Accredo is the Express Scripts Specialty Pharmacy.
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise. We offer a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. We also provide comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
About Express Scripts
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For Better.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran