Schneider Electric Key Account Manager - MMM in Brisbane Eagle Farm, Australia
Who are we? Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for? When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we’re continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?_ _We’re an innovative, progressive industry leader, and we’re dedicated to supplying our customers with comprehensive products and solutions for the automation and control of machines, manufacturing plants and industrial sites.
This role is hybrid in nature, and requires a motivated and experienced individual who has a record of developing sustainable customer relationships, and growing profitable sales within global or national accounts. As our new KAM for Mining, Minerals and Metals (MMM) you thrive by securing order targets and maximising revenue.
Reporting to the Segment Manager Pacific, you will develop strategic relationships with key customers in the mining, metals, minerals sector. Building strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying new opportunities and promoting Schneider Electrics products, systems and services to drive sales growth.
A foundation of your success will be the ability to leverage your strong knowledge in transformation to digitisation, of people, processes and tools combined with technical know-how, your ability to talk the language on site, and the foresight to anticipate demand, foresee issues, and be solution centric is crucial.
- Develop strategic relationships within key accounts;
- Demonstrate your ability to influence customers in the wholistic implementation of Ecostruxure, and collaborate with external partners
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within existing accounts;
- Work closely with engineering companies, EPC’s, key channel partners to develop joint business plans
- Generate solution orientated proposals aligned to customer requirements;
- Foster and develop joint customer business concepts enabling customers to run their business’ more reliably, efficiently, and safely in a tough growth environment
- Conduct relevant corporate and Ecostruxure training/presentations to customers.
- Spend time at mine-sites to establish OPEX opportunities and assist customers to better articulate pain points, and help steer their own innovation journey.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do.
In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Demonstrate solutions sales experience (Essential)
- Previous experience working within the MMM sector (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of transformation to digitisation, electrical distribution, automation and control products, solutions, critical power, allied with strong commercial sensibility.
- Highly developed relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience using recognised sales tools and processes
- Ability to listen actively and translate customer needs into business solutions.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
Primary Location: AU-Queensland-Brisbane - Eagle Farm
Unposting Date: Jul 12, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004ZEZ