Accenture Sr. Manager SAP Business Architecture & Transformation (BAT) in Boston, Massachusetts
Join the SAP dream team
There’s never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
•Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
•Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
•Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
What we offer you?
•Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
•Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
•SAP Innovation Center
•Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
•Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo….
•Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
•Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
•Thomson-Reuters #1 Ranking
• Team with clients on their SAP functional transformation programs through your combined SAP application and functional process expertise which includes your ability to:
o Engage with C level customers (CFO, CMO, CPO, VP SCM ...) on the business challenges/trends and the potential value of SAP solutions (current & future)
o Lead customers in defining their SAP journey through the development of business cases & roadmaps including during sales origination, proposal development and client presentations
o Architect e2e functional application solutions that leverage SAP technologies, custom apps, & add on partner solutions
o Design complex technology solutions that leverages a full technology ecosystem and embedded innovation.
o Team with current and future customers on SAP transformations based on multi project/year experience in implementing SAP’s smart functional solutions
o Lead large project teams of varying size and scope – helping them achieve transformational roadmaps - onsite with clients or within Accenture
o Become a trusted expert and advisor to your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership by staying current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
o Be a thought leader, build assets and best practices and develop the next level of transformation experts
o Build relationships with SAP software vendors and alliance partners
• Minimum 8 years of experience with SAP and large scale, business transformation
• Minimum 2 years with any of the following areas in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with exposure to a minimum of 1 technology implementation of a full life cycle SAP Cloud engagement.
Talent & HR / SuccessFactors
Sourcing & Procurement / Ariba
Sales & Customer Services / SD, Hybris, OTC
Finance Transformation / BPC, FI, S/4
Supply Chain / PP, PM, MM, IBP
Technology / ABAP, BASIS, HANA
• Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in SAP in strategy & solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement), advisory, project management, delivery and team management leading high performing teams or business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements (i.e. you can scope out, plan, and deliver a project on time and on budget)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
• It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
• Experience presenting directly to the C-Suite and you can explain complex concepts to anyone from an intern to a CFO, CHRO or CMO
• Experience building an internal business because of your experience in presales and practice growth
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs