Nestle National Account Manager Stop & Shop and Giant Landover in Boston, Massachusetts
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence – and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you’ll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you’ll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a National Account Manager Stop & Shop and Giant Landover to be located in Boston, Massachusetts and report to the Team Lead Ahold/Delhaize .
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop multi-year cross functional Strategic Customer Business Plans with assigned customer(s).
• Develop and foster collaborative relationships with customer executive leadership, and developing mutual consensus to create win/win strategic initiatives.
• Proactively coordinate and establish monthly progression of objective obtainment with NWNA and customers.
• Ensure activation of strategic initiatives to evaluate key performance measures and value improvements.
• Lead and Coordinate cross functional monthly operational reviews (MOR).
• Coordinate all internal NWNA customer communications required through our key leaders via monthly conference calls.
• Collaborate and lead all internal departments at various levels toward achievement of objectives via NWNA cross-functional teams (Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Development, and Retail Operations).
• Profitability: Own responsibility for the customer P&L, RMS vs Plan, Customer BI, Demand Planning (CDP), margin and effectively manage to accomplish assigned financial objectives.
• Performance Tracking: Leverage Nielson, Customer Spin Reports, IRI, Damages, and other internal data reports to analyze efficiency opportunities.
• Ensure customer compliance with company policies – Terms and Conditions.
• Lead and Drive Sales Meetings (i.e., agendas, presentations, set-up, attendee determination).
Stop & Shop and Giant Landover have separate HQ call points and responsibilities. The National Account Manager (NAM) will effectively sell-in new items, pricing, promotional programs, merchandising programs that support channel, customer and financial plans.
• Execute and develop NWNA Business Plans at assigned Customer/Divisions.
• Develop and manage trade fund (TTS), annual plans, and P L budgets for assigned National Accounts and work with Finance Controller Budget Analysts for monthly review.
• Forecasting: Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and revise monthly via Hydro System.
• Retail Execution: Outline and communicate approved authorizations, pricing, retail activities, promotional and category programs and merchandising with NWNA Retail Operations personnel to ensure effective execution.
• Budgets: Manage all (T&E, MCS funding, Equipment) effectively and economically through the coordination with Finance.
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Travel Requirements – 20-30%.
• Proven record of success at Ahold Delhaize.
• Ability to develop and build strong business relationships.
• Strong Data and Analytical ability to uncover customer opportunities.
• Effective Negotiation Skills.
• Committed to timely accurate communication of customer issues/opportunities.
• Work cross-functionally with various NWNA teams as needed.
• Possess understanding of market pricing, promotions, trends, KPI execution.
• Assist / Coordinate supply chain, both internal and with customers.
• Lead and educate others to accomplish agreed upon objectives.
• Apply quantitative / qualitative process to support decision making.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of retail sales at outlet level.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Team player focus.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Job: Sales/Sales Services
Organization: Nestle Waters North America
Title: National Account Manager Stop & Shop and Giant Landover
Requisition ID: 19005162
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650. For technical assistance: email NesCareersSupport@icareerhelp.com or phone 1-877-204-8650.
- Nestle Jobs