Obility Consulting Digital Marketing Account Manager (Customer Success Team) in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you a digital marketing project manager extraordinaire looking to level up, drive strategy, and join a team of the sharpest tacks in the box?
Hi, we’re Obility. And we sure are glad to meet you.
Obility is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps our clients crush their big, hairy audacious goals. We are top notch PPC strategists. We take SEO to the next level. We are writing the book on paid social for B2B marketing. We have revenue operations at the core of all our services. And we support our clients and SMEs with an all-star team of Customer Success Managers.
More about us later. Let’s talk about you.
You have a passion for cultivating agency-client relationships and crushing your clients’ KPIs. You are a goal-setter and a go-getter. When others see a barrier to success, you can lift up and see the opportunity – and then you can help others see it too. You are curious by nature and have a knack for asking the questions others won’t or don’t.
Digital marketing is your thing. You can get into the weeds if you need to, but you really shine in connecting the dots and aligning digital marketing strategies against business goals. You love to turn cluttered spreadsheets of data into compelling and concise presentations that tell a story. And you have a hunger to keep learning, testing, and pushing your clients and team to try new tactics and strategies. Big, audacious goals? Consider them crushed.
Ideally, your skills and experience are:
• 1-3 years’ experience working in an agency setting or in a collaboration-heavy project management role
• A holistic understanding of digital marketing
• Experience leading B2C or B2B clients
• Demonstrated ability as a strong analytical thinker and problem solver
• Proven ability to translate and articulate marketing strategies and results for a range of levels of experience and expertise
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
What Obility Customer Success Managers do, in general:
• Act as primary point of contact and communications lead for your clients
• Build and maintain strong rapport and relationships with clients – you’ve got their back!
• Set and manage expectations with clients and ensure service and performance meet those expectations
• Direct client strategy and deliverables for your clients internally, collaborating and communicating closely with subject matter experts, to ensure they always align with stated goals and milestones
• Represent your client’s interests internally with a clear understanding of their business objectives
• Understand the performance of Obility’s digital marketing efforts and articulate value to the client in line with their goals
• Ensure deliverables are of high value that they are delivered on time and on message
• Collaborate with business development team to identify opportunities for growth in client relationships
• Project management responsibilities including:
◦ Schedule and organize customer account calls, meetings, and presentations
◦ Keep detailed notes from client meetings
◦ Define and organize tasks for team using project management tool (Asana)
• Occasional travel involved for client meetings, conferences
Bonus points if you have:
• Practitioner experience in managing PPC, SEO and/or Paid Social strategies
• Experience with B2B marketing
• Experience with marketing operations
• Experience with Marketo
More about us...
• We are growing! Our team of 40 is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and we have a growing team in Boston. With offices in Back Bay, we are a 1-minute walk from the Public Garden and the Arlington station.
• With a focus on employee roadmaps and development, our managers want to work together to get you on a path to reach your own personal and professional goals.
• To do our best work, we want to live our best lives outside of work. With unlimited flex for all employees after the first 90-days, you can work where it works for you. Need to work from a beach chair or the mountain for a week or two? Do it!
• Other benefits enjoyed by Obility employees:
◦ Simple IRA plan and 3% employee matching
◦ 15 days PTO, 5 free days, 7 sick days and unlimited flex days for all new employees after 90-days
◦ Employer paid medical, dental and vision
◦ Voluntary life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
• We love to have a good time. Our Culture Club plans regular outings and activities for the whole team. There is something for everyone!