Accenture Capability Network Supply Chain Intelligent BPM Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Organization: Capability Network Supply Chain Intelligent BPM Manager Travel: 80-100% Location: Flexible
About Accenture Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPM), a currently forming domestically-based team under Capability Network, drives the design and delivery of operational excellence, and process led transformations, that combine our capabilities to drive market differentiation. We in iBPM think of ourselves as the “tip of the spear” for Operations Consulting. Out in front with the diagnostics tools and transformation roadmap with a huge pool of assets and thought leadership, we create differentiation in the Marketplace for End-to-End Transformations either in Process Performance or broader Operating Model issues in an Organization. We architect and deliver initiatives that achieve rapid and sustainable performance outcomes for our clients, creating competitive advantage through superior execution and dynamic operating models that enable High Performance in Operations. The Core Capabilities of the iBPM Practice combines the broad focus of Operational Strategy with the deep process skills and front-end of Process Led Transformation. Responsibilities
· Deliver consulting engagements in the Operations & Process Transformation domain including but not limited to - Supply Chain Strategy, Operating Model / Business Process Design, Process Architecture and Lean Six Sigma led process improvement.
· Diagnosis of the client's current Operations and Process Management related capabilities and maturity - including strategy, organization, processes, technology, and readiness for digital operations transformation. · Develop Enterprise Process Management Framework that includes process ownership, governance, organization- e.g. Center of Excellence (CoE). · Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business processes for improvement and implementation initiatives.
· Lead and deliver consulting engagements on Digital transformation including the following technologies: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial intelligence.
· Develop actionable insights by providing advanced analytics on a broad range of business issues and data types.
· Deliver insightful reports based on industry leading tools such as Celonis.
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or a related Technology-focused course of study · Minimum of 4 years of experience in a consultative position · Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Management or Lead role supervising a team · Minimum of 2 years of experience with Digital technologies including: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial intelligence
· Post graduate degree in Management, Information Technology, or Engineering · Trained and experienced in one or more of the following: o Business Process Management/Operational Excellence o Process Architecture & Analytics o Lean Six Sigma / Process Improvement o Digital Transformation (IA / RPA) · Exposure to RPA / IA tools equivalent or similar to Blueprism / Automation Anywhere
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture Jobs