Anthem, Inc Business Analyst,Sr (IT Business Systems Analyst Sr) - PS28311 in Boston, Massachusetts
Business Analyst,Sr (IT Business Systems Analyst Sr) - PS28311
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Requisition #: PS28311
Post Date: 2 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Collaborates within a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate the development of innovative health-related experiments and pilots while facilitating ideation sessions with Business and Vendor partners.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Leads the solution research and development of rapid solution prototypes.
• Supports elicitation/development of detailed business requirements for small- to medium-sized innovation solution efforts.
• Partners within Innovation Portfolio teams collaborating on running rapid experiments on business opportunities and solutions.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with Business and IT partners.
• Anticipates and identifies customer needs and matches products and services to fulfill those needs.
• Creates compelling business cases and presentations to present innovation solutions
• Identifies opportunities to support business activities.
Requires Associates degree in related field or Technical degree; 4 or more years’ experience with documenting requirements and/or building use cases; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Requires a basic understanding of product development processes, tools and methods and an understanding of organizational impacts and trade-offs. Knowledge of a variety of technologies and/or the ability to understand technology dependencies and manage technology integration required. Project Management experience and training in facilitation preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran