JMA Wireless VAS Field Application Engineer in Bologna, Italy
JMA Wireless is the leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions that assure infrastructure reliability, streamline service operations, and maximize wireless performance. Employing powerful, patented innovations their solutions portfolio is proven to lower the cost of operations while ensuring lifetime quality levels in equipment and unrivaled performance for coverage and high-speed mobile data. JMA Wireless solutions cover macro infrastructure, outdoor and indoor distributed antenna systems and small cell solutions. JMA Wireless corporate headquarters are located in Liverpool, NY, with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide.
The selected VAS Field Application Engineer will configure TEKO systems to optimize its actual features and performance to deliver the expected experience to the final users according to the RF design. The selected candidate will primarily be front line post-sale on-field technical support working with the internal sales team and product line management.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support during installation and commissioning of JMA TEKO systems
- Support, both remotely and on-site, the customer during the monitoring and the troubleshooting of the JMA TEKO and XRAN equipment platform
- Keep record of the activities supporting customer
- Knowledge of the main Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the system performance during walk/drive test
- Support training team when preparing courses about Installation and Commissioning
- Master Degree in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience with the principal measurement tools (spectrum analyzer, optical power meter), preferable for wireless mobile systems.
- A fundamental understanding of the main cellular technology standards, as 4G, 3G and 2G
- Fluent Italian and English