Faith Technologies Inc Project Manager - Idaho in Boise, Idaho
PROJECT MANAGER - Boise
Faith Technologies ● Boise, ID
Join Faith Technologies, a national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation focused in growing industrial, general building and critical technology markets.
Apply your knowledge, no matter the stage of your career. Faith Technologies is seeking driven individuals to facilitate major growth in our healthcare, food processing, high-rise, data center, and wireless markets. Knowing growth objectives for the next five years and beyond will continue to be record breaking, Faith Technologies seeks quality individuals with a keen eye for safety to fill positions today. Opportunities for growth and advancement are available throughout the company.
Project Managers with Faith Technologies have the unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and constantly changing company. Project Managers are responsible for generating business, providing general management of electrical and/or specialty systems construction projects, and overseeing staff.
We are looking for an individual who has obtained a Bachelor’s degree (in one of the following fields: Construction Management, Project Management, Construction, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields) or an individual with five year’s experience in the electrical field and one year of electrical estimating experience.
Those with strong character and teamwork move up quickly, allowing for personal growth and career advancement. Faith Technologies is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers. Faith Technologies leaders and professionals thrive under team-work and collaboration environments to complete projects accurately and on time. Other areas of qualification are included here; visit our careers page for additional detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Plans, organizes, and staffs electrical/automation/MES construction projects. Ensures that projects are completed safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Identifies and generates new business. Networks, establishes, and maintains customer relationships.
- Promotes a positive Company Culture by fostering friendly and constructive employee relations.
- Works with Purchasing Department and vendors to ensure effective material coordination.
- Attends daily, weekly and monthly meetings (i.e., ORM's, Staffing Meeting, Jobsite Meetings, Project Manager Meeting, Financial Meeting, etc.).
- Participates in bi-annual field performance review process; conducts effective employee performance reviews in a timely manner; coaches employees on future growth opportunities, maintains high integrity relations, and establishes field merit wage increases.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Reviews outgoing estimates with Estimating Department to ensure accuracy.
- Visits various jobsites and interacts with crew, customers, foreman, and general contractors to ensure proper job progress and to support and encourage safe behavior.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held specialty contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
We strongly support continuing education through our Faith Technologies University which leads to over 40% internal rate of advancement for our aspiring associates. This exciting opportunity to build a long term career with Faith Technologies has helped build our long-tenured employee base. Our CEO, Mike Jansen, is a great example. Mike started with Faith as an Electrical Apprentice, proving career path opportunities are limitless.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
If you’d like to learn more about growing your career at Faith Technologies, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Tracking Code: 201900024
Job Location: Boise, Idaho, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular