Cognosante Procurement Lead in Boise, Idaho
Location: Boise, ID
Travel: 50%-70% (if not located in specified location)
Remote work option: No
The Procurement Lead will be the team lead for state subject matter experts representing pharmacy program for the following RFP development, procurement, and implementation activities:
- Requirements gathering and validation
- Design Review
- Solution Mapping and Configuration
- Leads business area requirement development of design, development, and implementation (DDI) vendor deliverables
- Leads the state User Acceptance requirements development
- Identifies potential project risks and issues related to the Medicaid program and works to avoid the risks and mitigate issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT security
- Worked on procuring at least one HHS system replacement or enhancement project
- Expert knowledge of Health care or related HIT Security
- Minimum 3 years of procurement and contracting experience
- Minimum 3 years business analysis skills and experience
Candidates who do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Medicaid systems/MMIS experience preferred
- Experience managing teams of part-time participants to meet project objectives
- Must be able to travel to client site in Boise, ID
Cognosante’s Consulting Services has been helping states implement and manage the complex health and human services (HHS) programs for 27 years. CCS supports implementation and management of MMIS, Integrated Eligibility, Behavioral Health, Child Welfare and Women Infants and Children (WIC) systems. Our consultants understand the business of health and human services and support state and federal agencies to plan, design, develop, implement, operate and enhance their information systems to increase efficiency, effectiveness, accessibility and responsiveness and protect and promote the health, safety and well-being of the citizens they serve.
We’re on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system.
Each of our 1,700+ colleagues across the United States plays a role in transforming the lives of millions of Americans. This mission drives us - and it adds meaning to what we do, each and every day. Our passion for serving public health programs, and for engaging consumers more directly with the healthcare system, runs deep.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market – the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Experience grounds us; innovation drives us. For almost 30 years, we’ve worked to find progressive solutions to complex problems.
We help state Medicaid agencies navigate healthcare reform. We provide community-based assistance to Americans as they enroll in healthcare coverage. And we dream of, design, and develop IT solutions meant to disrupt the status quo and connect the dots between patients, plans, providers, and payers. We are the best minds on health - and we’re looking to grow our team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance
C ognosante is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Cognosante is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 703-206-6015 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.