RELX Group Sr Product Mgr I - Government Markets in Boca Raton, Florida
Sr Product Mgr I - Government Markets
Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
The Senior Product Manager will own a product, or several products, or one or more product features within the Government Markets. He/she will be responsible for developing a commercially successful product strategy and lead project execution with minimal guidance that is based on qualitative and quantitative customer understanding. He/she will develop strong technology relationships looking for ways to address customer needs and will be seen as a critical stakeholder for feedback on new feature ideas.
• Has a thorough understanding of the broader product experience and uses this knowledge to develop comprehensive prototypes.
• Drives key end-to-end lifecycle components, from planning to release.
• Has a thorough understanding of the company's SDLC processes, including agile processes. .
• Writes clear requirements for complex features or products and is responsive to requests for clarifications.
• Manages product without direct supervision, involving manager or other senior leaders only when appropriate.
• Considers various options to balance complex conflicting priorities.
• Speaks knowledgably with tech and data counterparts about development approaches in consideration.
• Understands what is required by the business to be successful and maps development plan accordingly
• Learns from success and failures
• Is able to effectively identify and analyze problems and propose solutions
• Creates new opportunities by applying different perspectives and challenging the status -quo
• Is able to both actively listen to and effectively question to understand another’s viewpoint
• Seeks team members’ input and expertise; facilitates open and interactive discussion of matters affecting the team
• Identifies and removes barriers to team performance
• Works effectively with others to get work done
• Brings to the group a high level of energy and enthusiasm
• Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals
Experience and Education
Minimum Years of PM Experience: 6-8 years
Recognized as full owner of a product or sizable feature of a complex product.
Released new product or product features to the market, from collaborative conceptualization to execution to post-release management.
Frequent product customer engagements that lead to positive commercial outcomes.
Experience with Agile preferred
Education to Qualify: Bachelors or Master’s degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred
Travel – US travel occasionally
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.