Aon Corporation Intern in Bloomington, Minnesota
Aon is looking for Interns
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our McLagan business group within Aon, in Minneapolis, MN.
Your impact as an Intern
Interns will have an opportunity to work alongside analysts to collect, aggregate, and analyze client information for the annual survey of banking compensation. The primary focus of this role will be regional and community banks and credit unions.
- Collect, aggregate and analyze client compensation information, as well as, resolving data issues.
- Assist Analysts in the review of final results and preparation of compensation statistics for final survey publication.
- Research and analyze board of director and executive compensation data from financial institutions for use in client projects.
- Identify board, staff, and executive compensation trends for use in client engagements, articles, and presentations.
- Support consultants on ad hoc data analysis and research projects.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Works well under pressure
- Works well with others as well as individually
- Willingness to work overtime (as needed)
- Junior and Senior college students
We offer you
- A competitive hourly rate
- Post-college career potential for exceptional performers
- March through August 2019
- March and April hours: Desire 10-15 hours per week, but can be flexible to work with interns’ existing responsibilities
- May through August: 40 hours per week
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2455531
Category: Administrative & Support Services
Location: United States, MN, Bloomington