Aon Corporation Health & Benefits Data Auditor/ Analyst- Pharmacy Practice in Bloomington, Minnesota
Aon is looking for a Data Auditor/ Analyst- Pharmacy Practice
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our National Pharmacy Practice within Aon’s Health & Benefits Consulting practice.
This role will be based out of our Bloomington, MN office. For non-local candidate, we may consider having candidates work out of any of our Aon offices—as long as they are close to an airport. These exceptions will be determined case by case.
Candidate will be considered for the Senior Auditor/Consultant or Auditor/Analyst level.
Your impact as a Data Auditor/ Analyst- Pharmacy Practice
- Apply expertise in auditing pharmacy or medical claims data and use analytical tools such as Excel and SQL to analyze client-submitted claims data against contracts and business requirements
- Perform gap analysis of client data and use critical thinking, subject matter expertise, and clear communications to explain data errors to technical and nontechnical client contacts
- Develop and communicate corrective actions and process changes for clients based on data analysis and industry best practices. Throughout audits, provide recommendations to clients on client-developed materials, so, clear, concise, and professional communication skills are required
- Contribute to process improvement activities to enhance how Burchfield does business
- Attend client meetings to discuss audit results;
- Travel up to 25% of time is required
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, VLOOKUPS, etc.)
- Subject matter expertise in auditing pharmacy or medical claims data
- Analysts without the ability to read/write SQL are expected to quickly develop SQL expertise.
- The company will consider candidates without specific auditing background but such candidates must demonstrate SQL expertise and have the capacity to quickly learn claims data auditing
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated proficiency working with data and statistics
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex and technical information
- This is a customer-facing role, thus, demonstrated customer focus is needed
- Strong inter-personal and team-working skills
- Process improvement orientation
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal commitment to excellence
- Proven ability to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment meeting deadlines with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2453211
Location: United States, MN, Bloomington