Aon Corporation Health and Benefits Analyst- Health Transformation in Bloomington, Minnesota
Aon is looking for a Health and Benefits Analyst- Health Transformation
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Transformation team, a subpractice of Aon's Health & Benefits Consulting team. The position will ideally be based in our Bloomington/Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL offices, however; we may consider candidates Atlanta, GA; Portland, OR and The Woodlands, TX.
Your Impact As A*Health and Benefits Analyst- Health Transformation*
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the area of health transformation, developing knowledge on best practices and market trends, and contributing to the developments and enhancement of new and existing products and services
- Assist consultants with benchmarking and industry research
- Educate colleagues on Health Transformation projects, products and services
- Act as project support on targeted client/prospects including data analysis, strategy design and development, vendor selection and implementation, measurement and engagement/communication approach
- Take initiative on building internal relationships
- Provide thought leadership around the development of specific clinical, health improvement, and measurement approaches, products, and tools
- Coordinate with delivery team to establish approaches for disseminating point-of-view, process, tools, and services to markets
- Assist in the delivery of client work
- Perform project management
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 2+ years of related experience with health and benefits and/or wellness preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. Tolearn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2441506
Location: United States, MN, Bloomington