Robert Half International ERP/CRM Developer in Blaine, Minnesota
- A Bachelor?s degree is required, with a concentration in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, or Engineering. An MBA or other graduate degree is desirable.
- Proven system building methodology experience
- 2+ years? experience with NetSuite customization and reporting tools (specifically suitescript 1.0/2.0)
- 2+ years? integration experience using various API solutions
- Demonstrable understanding of when to use specific NetSuite Admin tools versus technical customization tools, i.e. Scripting
- Prior NetSuite Distribution implementation experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Blaine, MN
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Reference: 02310-0010748900
Staffing Area: Technology & IT