LEGO Systems, Inc. Business Controller - 12 month Fixed Term Contract in Billund, Denmark
Business Controller - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Location Denmark, Billund
Posted Date 04/16/2019
Job ID DK7908
Category Finance/Controlling; Business Management
Are you our new ambitious business controller and ready to expand your financial skills and toolbox?
The role of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is to provide data driven insights and decision support to the business. The team consists of 6 colleagues responsible for financial core processes, financial reporting, planning as well as cross functional analysis.The role will have a wide exposure to finance processes, system and tools within the LEGO Group. It will enable a broad end-to-end understanding of a finance function, given LEGO Education being a full value chain organization.
Your specific tasks include:
• Responsible for executing the month end process in the assigned business area of LEGO Education.
• Ensure a cost centre and approver rights set-up that is up to date and reflects the business needs for insights and accountability.
• Drive analysis of local cost spend, and flag areas of improvement incl. recommendations for corrective actions.
• Take part in executing financial core process by supporting the Finance Business Partners.
• Support financial ad hoc analysis.
• Being the go-to-person, always being up to date on latest SAP and financial standards.
Challenges and Opportunities
Bring your knowledge to the table, providing solid financial controlling, analysis and support to the Finance Business Partners in executing core financial processes in the various areas of the business.
Do you have what it takes?
• 1-3 years in a similar position, no specific industry experience required, however knowledge of business controlling within a sales area would be preferred
• Master’s in economics or business-related subject (cand. merc or cand.oecon) or HD, supplemented with relevant business experience
• Proactive – take initiative and contribute with new ideas
• Organized – work in a structured way and can plan with an end-to-end perspective
• Outspoken – Keeps asking until understanding the topic or issue, not afraid of raising issues and asking the challenging questions.
• Driven by collaboration – is driven by talking to other people and being in a collaborative environment
• Oriented to details, quality and timely deliveries – set an honor in delivering quality on time, wants numbers to balance and to be presented in a professional and consistent way.
Bringing it to Life
Do you want to be part of driving the financial agenda in a dynamic organization and team while expanding your financial skills and toolbox? Then come join our team.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
LEGO Systems, Inc.
- LEGO Systems, Inc. Jobs