Hilton Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, California
Provide the ultimate luxury experience as the Assistant Housekeeping Manager at the award-wining Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills !
Sitting at the crossroads of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard, this Forbes 5-Star hotel sits in the heart of one of the world’s most glamorous cities with 170 guest rooms and 5,600 square feet of meeting space amongst lush gardens and coastal décor.
In this role, you will provide True Waldorf Service leading the evening shift managing a team of 20 team members ensuring efficiency, attention to detail and excellence.
The ideal candidate will exude professionalism and a sense of urgency with a background in luxury hotels. At least 1 year of supervisory and housekeeping experience is required. Bilingual in Spanish and union experience are a plus!
Be a part of an unforgettable experience and apply today !
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Housekeeping Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Ensure rooms are clean and available to guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Leads, trains and supervises room/suite attendants and housepersons on a floor/in an area to ensure all rooms/suites and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assesses inventory of, assigns, inspects and verifies and reports status of rooms/suites
- Monitors payroll reports, work schedules and lost and found program
- Ensures stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies
- Keeps designated inventories (i.e. linen, etc.) and ensures stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies
- Communicates and coordinates with Engineering/Property Operations to ensure the efficient repair and maintenance of items related to guestrooms and public areas.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Minimum 1 year hotel industry\similar experience
- Fluent in English
- Professional presentation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to relate and connect with team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members via phone and hotel electronic communication devices
- Computer literate
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Luxury hotel experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service within housekeeping preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Requisition ID: HOT05SMX