Latitude, Inc. Configuration Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Growing government contractor looking to hire a Configuration Manager to there team.
Assist the senior team members with configuration management related Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) business processes. Assist with the identification, control, and tracking of designated systems and equipment.
· Monitor and provide the administration of the CMDB process (discovery and inventory) to ensure current Configuration Item capture.
· Review and update when a change occurs as part of information system component installations the baseline configuration document(s).
· Update annually or when necessary, baseline configuration documents under version control to maintain baseline integrity and support rollback activities (when required).
· Define, implement and integrate configuration management policies and procedures to support the configuration management database (CMDB).
· Interface and coordinate with other teams in the organization to include Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Capacity Management, and Release Management.
· Assist the program in meeting the day-to-day compliance with the Configuration Management process, procedures, and work instructions. Train users and communicate with stakeholders on Change management processes.
· Assist in development and maintenance of formal process documents (e.g., procedures, work instructions, and diagrams), and document processes and projects (creating project reports, presentations, business cases, and charts).
· Perform and execute configuration management processes and procedures.
· Ensure the developed baseline configuration document is compliant with NIST approved configuration checklists. Ensure Quality Assurance, and Security Assessments are implemented within Enterprise Change Requests.
· Act as an ambassador to the NEI ITMB and user communities to introduce the Configuration Management processes, policies and procedures.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor?s Degree or 9+ relevant years or experience
· Requires 5+ years? experience change Management experience in an ITIL environment
· Experience with Service Now as an administrator including CMDB, Change Incident, Problem, Project Modules. ITOM discovery experience preferred, ServiceNow ?standup? experience helpful
· Configuration Management experience or experience managing an ITIL Service Transition Process (Change Management, Change Evaluation, Application Development, Release, and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Asset Management, Knowledge Management) including implementing an maturing ConfigurationManagement, Change Management and Service Now environments
· Experience with producing technical documentation.
· ITIL Foundation Certification v3 required. Intermediate or expert nice to haveStrong communication skills required (both written and verbal)