Nutanix Senior Solutions Architect - Networks & Security (Fluent German Speaker) (M/F) in Berlin, Germany
The Nutanix Senior Solutions Architect (SA) - Network and Security combines deep technical expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Nutanix products and solutions. The SA is a high-impact, high-visibility role, and is considered to be the pinnacle of the Systems Engineering career path at Nutanix.
• Be a self-starter who can flourish in a dynamic technology company
• Support our sales teams on large and/or strategic opportunities
• Love for network security designing and solving complex networking problems
• Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products.
• Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
• Provide technical leadership in the requirements discovery, solution development, and solution proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
• Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of company road show’s and events.
• Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities either directly or through channel partners.
• Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
• Act as interface to Product Management to monitoring and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
• Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
• Has proven customer facing skills at both the C-level and Senior management level.
• Has deep experience working in networking and security preferably from both technical as well as presales perspective.
• be technically strong to establish credibility with technical leaders in customer and partner communities.
• Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
• Team player with strong determination and commercial awareness
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
• A structured thinker with excellent presentation and problem-solving skills. • Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities and projects, determining urgency and executing detailed action plans.
• Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
• Networking: Deep domain experience with Palo Alto Networks, CISCO, Juniper, Arista and other main network switch vendor infrastructure. Network Certifications to CCNA / CCNP or equivalent
• Security: BSI certification or CISSP or ISACA or equivalent
• Application and Server virtualization experience – ESX, KVM, Hyper-V
• Software defined Networking: Mikrosegmentation, VxLan,..
• Some coding / scripting experience to for automation of platforms through API
• Travel is required as needed and can be a significant percentage of time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience software pre-sales experience in a customer facing technical role.
• 5+ years' experience in networking and/or security
• Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
• Experience in selling virtualisation solutions or Cloud based solutions or services
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
- Nutanix Jobs