General Electric Staff Enterprise Application Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Role Summary:This role will lead and support Supply Chain / Finance initiatives across multiple Oracle ERP instances within the GE Aviation Business. These initiatives may include product upgrades, configuration and set-up, and the deployment of new features. You will be providing subject matter expertise, design and development for the Oracle SCM / Finance Modules.
Essential Responsibilities:• Developing and implement solutions within the Supply Chain and Finance modules - Specific modules would include Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, WIP, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger
• Ability to take ownership of medium to large sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping other team members.
• Work with end users to understand the business problem and design and execute the solution
• Actively engage in activities like solution design, data modelling, data conversion, development, testing and implementation.
• Work as a team member with a thorough understanding of Configurations/Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization, and Integration (CEMLI).
• Remain current with emerging Oracle technologies. Use industry standard best practices for coding and performance optimization.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation and test activities.
• Conduct requirement gathering, conference room pilot and user acceptance testing sessions
• Work with Oracle support team to open and coordinate resolution of Service Requests
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• 12+ years of experience in implementing and / or supporting Oracle E-Business Suite
• Experience in
o PL/SQL, SQL,
o Forms 10g /11g,
o Reports 10g/11g,
o BI / XML Publisher and Java
o Oracle Application Framework (OAF), OAF page customization
o Workflow builder
o eBiz development experience in general
o Linux / Unix shell scripting
• Functional understanding Order To Cash, Procure To Pay. Understanding of below modules Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, WIP, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger
Desired Characteristics:• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
• Oracle certifications
• Experience with Appworx scheduling tool.
• Strong working knowledge of application architectures
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Additional Locations:India;Bengaluru;
- General Electric Jobs