General Electric Staff Data Engineer in Bengaluru, India
The Data Engineering team helps solve our customers' toughest challenges. The Lead Data Engineer will work with the Commercial Analytics team of GE Healthcare business to create state-of-the-art data and analytics driven solutions. The Data Engineer will be working with functional and IT stakeholders across GE Healthcare to drive business analytics to a new level including predictive analytics on Salesforce Einstein Analytics Platform
The Staff Data Engineer will be part of a data engineering or cross-disciplinary team on commercially-facing development projects, typically involving large, complex data sets. These teams typically include statisticians, computer scientists, software developers, engineers, product managers, and end users, working in concert with partners in GE Healthcare. Potential application areas include Commercial operations, Sales teams to improve business performance goals. Proficient in multiple ETL /MDM tools. Should possess good knowledge of Salesforce Einstein Analytics data connectors. Implement Dataflow and Dataset designs with Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform. Demonstrate proficiency at industry standard data modeling. Integrate domain data knowledge into development of data requirements. Look across multiple systems, understands the purpose of each system and defines data requirements by systems. Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM) with minimum 6 years of experience as data or Analytics engineer.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience using Einstein Analytics ecosystem is required. Knowledge and setup of data modeling using Einstein Analytics Data Discovery is an added advantage
• A minimum of 3 years of experience using Scripting (JSON) for Dataset(s), Dataflow design, Dataset Recipe creation on Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform is required
• Proven experience with ETL tools and integrations using Data connectors with Einstein Analytics
• Experience working on dashboard design and visualization using SAQL will be a plus point
• Delivers results when working on shorter-term (weeks-months), outcome-focused service engagements
• Leverages knowledge about competitors, trends, and changing regulations across the broad environment to bring new ideas to the team
• Articulates the value proposition of existing technology capabilities and maps them to customer requirements to minimize incremental cost of development
• Uses teamwork skills to understand vision, achieve goals, solve problems, and manage conflict. Identifies individual differences
• Informs engineering and other stakeholders of key customer issues, identifies potential problems or conflicts and resolves them when necessary
• Produces functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Bengaluru