General Electric Sr Manager - Enterprise Application Engineering in Bengaluru, India
This role acts as a Leader on the Aviation Oracle Software Engineering team, responsible for managing the work deliverables of the scrum team working on implementations and enhancement related to Supply Chain and other modules
Developing and implement solutions within the Oracle Supply Chain modules.
Understanding of business process to determine how to optimize both process and utilization of enterprise applications, and ability to influence key cross-functional stakeholders on appropriate course of action
Actively engage in activities like solution design, data modelling, data conversion, development, testing and implementation.
Working with business partners and product owners to understand the business requirements and provide solutioning
As individual contributor - do configurations and validation testing of scrum deliverables
Driving execution through the scrum team(s).
Provides thought Leadership, deep domain expertise, coaching, feedback, developmental opportunities, etc. to direct/indirect reports
Leverages his/her functional and technical depth to coach and develop the members on the team.
Manages individual contributors. Dotted line management of other associated functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with
• 13 - 15 years of experience in Oracle application development or support
• 8 -10 years of experience in implementing and / or supporting Oracle E-Business Suite
• Functional understanding of Order To Cash, Procure To Pay. Understanding of below modules
- OM, INV, BOM, WIP, Service Management, Depot repair, Engineering, Quality, MES, AP, AR, GL
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to build positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
Proven track record of successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation
Subject matter expert in processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations
Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks
Expert level skills in design, architecture and delivery, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects if the situation demands
Demonstrates expert level skills in collaboration with different stakeholders, influences decisions, ability to take strategic view.
Prior implementation experience
Extensive interaction with the user community – both in terms of requirements analysis/gathering and post implementation support
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Bengaluru
- General Electric Jobs