General Electric Sr Enterprise Application Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Oracle ERP is a strategic business application for GEHC and eOM is customized bolt-on application built largely based on java framework, integrated with Oracle ERP (GLPROD). The ideal candidate will be the operations leader for eOM and GLPROD involved in resolution of production incidents, problem tickets, root cause analyses and permanent fixes, data fixes, maintenance or regular operations.
In this role, you will:
•Be the Operations Leader for eOM and OTR/Fulfillment vertical within GLPROD DevOps Team
•Perform trend analyses, root cause analyses, permanent fixes, maintenance activities on the areas identified
•Additional technology stacks interacted with job resposibility: integrations via middleware technologies (SOA/BOOMI), Node js, Weblogic, AWS, Jenkins, GitHub.
•Work with vendor teams for resolution of support issues
•Work on multiple programs development, operations & other platform initiatives on Oracle EBS
•Develop high quality code meeting standard guidelines & best practices followed for ERP
•Provide support and maintenance of existing customization and application functionality
•Partner with functional/business stakeholders, architects in developing & documenting the design
•Triage/debug production issues identify root cause and corrective actions
•You will be hands on design, development, customization, support and works on multiple tasks primarily falling under the Healthcare Services function
• In this role, you will be part of Global Oracle ERP DevOps team that has the end to end ownership of the ERP platform for GE Healthcare business.
•Provide on-call support when required
•Adhere to GEHC compliance & processes
•May be required to travel (around 5-10%)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering
• and Math)
• A minimum of 4 years of development experience in Java Development and PL/SQL development Modules
• Experience in Order Management/Inventory modules of Oracle EBS.
• Must be adaptable and flexible to working in a DevOps model, with the ability to juggle between
tasks as and when needed.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
• Knowledge of and experience in Software Development Lifecycle process (SDLC)
• Knowledge of java development tools (JDK, Angular, etc.)
• Knowledge of middleware technologies (SOA/BOOMI), Node js, Weblogic, AWS, Jenkins, GitHub will provide an added advantage
• Knowledge of Oracle products, specifically supply chain modules in Oracle EBS ERP version 12+ and underlying database(s)
• Knowledge of operations processes including incident, problem and change management
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India, Poland; Bengaluru, Krakow
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- General Electric Jobs