Accenture CN - Strategy - MC - Resources - X.O - Trading - 9 in Bengaluru, India
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring Asset Optimization knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value;
• To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute Integrity, maintenance & reliability strategies;
• To help Accenture sell Asset Optimization services and offerings to the Resources Industry clients
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions;
• Develop and deepen specific approaches from existing Accenture models, in order to customize solutions to our clients;
• Lead business proposals and specific discussions with clients.
• Manage and grow large team with diverse background
• Manage large transformational project deliveries with targeted quality, timelines and financials
• Develop thought capital, PoVs reflecting the new age thinking in Asset Optimization
• 15 + years of Maintenance and Reliability experience in any of the asset intensive industries such as - Oil & Gas, Chemicals, and Natural Resources (Metals & Mining)
• Hands on experience in:
• Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Criticality analysis, Planning & Control of Maintenance activities, Maintenance Procedures creation, Lean Six Sigma tools;
• Asset Life Cycle, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Predictive Maintenance
• Experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium, Reliasoft, NRX Asset Hub etc.
• Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes) • MBA / PGDM (preferred though not mandatory)