Hyatt Reservation Sales Agent - Bellevue/Seattle Office in BELLEVUE, Washington
Reservation Sales Agents will work from the Bellevue Washington location located at 15325 SE 30th Place, Bellevue, Washington 98007.
Suncadia is a property in the Hyatt portfolio. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Reservation Sales Agent's primary responsibility is to handle guest room reservation requests for the Resort, provide guests with property information and answer questions relating to the resort and local area. Must be able to type 35 wpm and have excellent communication skills.
The Reservation Sales Agentwill always conduct him/herself in a professional manner with a demeanor that supports the purpose and values (supporting behaviors) at Suncadia: _ _
PURPOSE: Wecareforpeopleso they canbe their best!
VALUES: Respect – Integrity – Humility – Empathy – Creativity - Fun
The Reservation Sales Agent shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal/external guests and colleagues at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Suncadia Resort Culture as well as promoting Suncadia Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
Employees shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. Employees will be responsible for exemplifying Suncadia Resort Culture.
- Hourly wage plus incentive plan paid monthly;
- Medical and dental plan available after 90 days of employment;
- Travel discounts available worldwide within the Hyatt family of hotels and resorts;
- Free parking;
- Complimentary in-house gym membership at Bellevue office location;
Park and nature trails adjacent to office property. Duties and Responsibilities
Answer incoming calls in less than 2 rings in a professional demeanor following call quality standards consistently at 90% or higher score
- Achieve monthly conversion (sales) on a team basis of 40% or higher
- Participate in department projects
- Keep current with all communication and department information
- Ensure appropriate guest follow up takes place in a timely and proper fashion
- Handle emailed inquiries in a timely manner
- Provide notes and comments in Springer Miller Property management system regarding guest requests; denote special needs to ensure a smooth registration upon arrival at the front desk
- Attend and participate in monthly reservation meetings
- Participate in annual Aspire sales training programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, all Suncadia professionals may be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs
- Business Casual Dress
* * * Previous working knowledge of Springer Miller Systems a plus
Must be able to type 35 w.p.m. and have computer knowledge
High School graduate or equivalent
People Person - must possess a professional, positive presentation and strong motivation to provide exceptional customer service
Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
Ability to use office equipment in an efficient and effective manner
Strong organizational skills
Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and multitask
Ability to work as a team-player and accept assignments from multiple individuals
Working Conditions: * Ability to sit for long periods of time
Exposure to basic office supply chemicals
Must be able to personally lift up to 20 lbs on a frequent basis
Must be able to occasionally lift over 30 lbs with assistance
Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces and reach on a continuous basis
Primary Location: US-WA-Cle Elum
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CLE001863
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs