American Express Account Sales Manager in Belgium, Belgium
Within the department of Global Commercial Services (GCS), we are looking for an Account Sales Manager to be based in the Brussels office to support our strong expansion strategy. The GCS team manages strategic corporate payment relationships with clients in defined segments. Large Market is managed by face-2-face account sales managers and Mid-Market by remote account management.
American Express Global Commercial Services are preferred by the world's top businesses. We are innovators in the payments industry, at the forefront of creating solutions for mid-sized and large companies that help them leverage their purchasing power, eliminate many labour-intensive operations in expense management, and broaden the use of cards and electronic payments. We continue to expand the ways in which companies can maximize working capital and provide world-class Card member benefits to their employees.
Within this position, you will be responsible for managing sales processes and expanding business among existing clients. This role will be reporting to the Head of Account Sales Belux
You will review the clients’ business needs and offer tailored payment solutions to further exploit client potential and improve customer loyalty. In order to achieve this, you will closely cooperate with key stakeholders, also to ensure all contractual commitments are properly executed. It is essential that to our pipeline of clients is being offered top class services and solutions, yet also are well-documented to increase team effectiveness.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
What we expect from you
- Direct business-to-business sales / account management experience
- A first experience in the financial service industry is considered a plus
- A very strong commercial mindset
- Experience developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Leverages strong internal and external partnerships to solve for innovative and out-of-pattern customer needs
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills, and financial acumen; comfortable with cost benefit analyses and selling premium solution/service value
- Has a proven track record of presenting to C Level executives
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Knowledge of corporate card/payment solutions is preferred
- University/College graduate or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required, both written and spoken #LI-AW1
Title: Account Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 19013191
- American Express Jobs