Fairmont The Cut Servise Supervisor in Beijing, China
**At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As Outlet Supervisor, your passion for guest service and the pride you take in our menu offerings will ensure your Outlet is a preferred dining destination and workplace!
Hotel Overview: * *Opened in December 2009, Fairmont Beijing offers 222 spacious rooms equipped with hi-tech facilities, 3 function rooms and Willow Stream Spa ensuring luxury experience for our guests in the Central Business District of Beijing.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:* *
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the F&B; Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Maximize revenues by upselling and following budget guidelines
- Handle guest concerns, reacting quickly and professionally
- Balance operational and Colleague needs
- Have full knowledge of all menus and promotions
- Ensure Colleagues have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods being served in the Food & Beverage Outlet
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience within luxury market, and similar role, required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required (Micros Opera S&C;, and Meeting Matrix preferred).
- University/College degree in a related discipline required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible, reliable and ethical. A reputation for honesty and integrity.
- Results oriented and highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Possess and/or obtain CMP/CPCE certification within three years.
- Ability to work days, nights and weekend; when necessary.
**Visa Requirements: Applicant must already be legally entitled to work in People’s Republic of China
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: China-Beijing-Fairmont Beijing
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: BEI01388